Things To See In Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
By Sayantan Khamaru
Mexico is a country with unlimited riches of natural beauty. Mother Nature crafted this land with beautiful beaches, wonderful mountains, and a lot of historic treasures belonging to the Maya and Inca civilizations. Millions of people visit Mexico every year to spend the most mesmerizing and memorable moments in the closeness of nature and history. In recent times, due to excessive tourist pressure, Puerto Vallarta transportation systems funded by the government are becoming insufficient for everyone. This is forcing tourists for car rentals. Many agencies are now active in the city, and almost every day, they are coming up with new attractive offers for visitors and local people for affordable, comfortable, and swift transportation.
The main Airport of the city is located 7.5 kilometers away; so, you will need at least some transportation to reach the city center. Many local agencies are now offering the facility of affordable airport transportation at Puerto Vallarta. There are many things to explore in the city, and these agencies will save a lot of your time and money. In the following, some iconic attractions of the city and its nearby areas are listed to help you while touring.
· Marina Vallarta: It is the most prime and posh area of Puerto Vallarta. It is a highly planned resort area of the city, having the most elegant hotels and resorts. The white sandy beach and dock for luxury yachts are also considered as a center of attraction for many tourists.
· The Old Town: It is the most diverse place in the city. It carries the marks of the old colonial past with modern upgrades. You can walk down the pedestrian-only Malecon to explore the old city. Or you can just sit, relax, and enjoy an authentic cup of Mexican coffee in any of the local cafes or inns. This is the most peaceful part of the town, and you can enjoy lazy afternoons sipping the champagne and witness some great sunsets.
· Playa Los Muertos: If you are going on a vacation or honeymoon trip, this place should be on your destination list. You will witness the most beautiful sunsets of your life while enjoying the variety of Mexican foods.
· Nuevo Vallarta: Nuevo Vallarta is a planned resort on Banderas Bay on the Pacific coast of Mexico, just north of Puerto Vallarta. It is famous for the spectacular golf courses, and long, sandy Nuevo Vallarta beach. At a short distance from the coast, the Marieta Islands are located. It is home to a diverse variety of wildlife, including dolphins, turtles, and humpback whales. If you love surfing, there are a lot of good challenges are waiting in the village of Sayulita.
· Riviera Nayarit: It is a 350 KM long coastline. It is stretched between the historic port of San Blas up to the estuary of Río Ameca at the Banderas Bay. You can choose a pleasant, quiet place and watch the tides, sunrises, and sunsets as long as you want.
· Bucerias or Punta Mita: It is located on the Northern Beaches. Although this area is famous for its beautiful beaches, many activities and aquatic sports are now being offered at the main hotels and on the beach. You can enjoy waterskiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, yachting, kayaking and catamaran tours, and other sports of your choice.
So, if you are planning to visit the city Puerto Vallarta, then contact the local transportation agencies for your transportation in the city and the tourist spots. Most of the Puerto Vallarta transfer and transport agencies hold a large verity of luxury cars for any transportation. Many of the car rental agencies have a tie-up with hotels and resorts to provide their customers with pleasant and more comfortable accommodations and many more facilities and amenities. They are offering various affordable packages to choose from. If you agree, they can arrange and customize the plans based on your preferred schedules. This way, you can improve your travel experience and develop a lot of great memories of Mexico and Puerto Vallarta.